The ASSP Region III Hall of Fame is a special group of Safety Professionals who have given countless hours to the promotion and advancement of the safety profession and service to ASSP. Inductees are ASSP Region III Members, who have held leadership roles and served on committees within their Chapter and/or the Region.
Inductees should meet the following criteria for consideration:
- A member of Society for at least 15 years,
- Held a leadership position with their Chapter/Region III;
- Made measurable contributions to their Chapter/Region III,
- Exemplified the characteristics of what a Safety Professional should be.
To submit a nomination, please complete the Region III HoF Packet by April 1st, each applicable year. If you have any questions on this process and/or need any assistance, please contact the Region III Awards and Honors Chair at email@example.com.
- Lawrence Schultze, PhD, PE, CPE
- No submissions (COVID-19 Pandemic)
- G. Alan Brown, CSP, CPEA
- Stan Gregory, CSP
- Mark Hansen, PE, CSP, CPE, CPEA, CPSA
- Roy Kinslow, PhD, PE
- Jim Rainwater, CSP
- R. Ronald Sokol, CSP, ASSP Fellow
- George Kezerle Jr., BS, MS, OHST
- Rixio Medina, CSP, CPP
- Joel Tietjens, CSP, CHSM
- Del Talley, CSP
- James “Skipper” Kendrick, CSP
- Gerry Luther, CIE, OHST
- Eddie Greer, CSP