August 28, 2023 - August 30, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 2023 Region III PDC will be held at the Embassy Suites in Northwest Arkansas on August 28-30, 2023 located at 3303 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy, Rogers, AR 72758. For complete details and to register visit www.RegionThreePdc.com.
CEUs – Attendees will receive 1.7* Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Credits for attending the 2023 PDC (*1.3 for Monday/Tuesday and *0.4 for Wednesday) *pending approval.
2023 PDC Schedule – Download the PDF Schedule – Click Here
Sponsorship Opportunities – Download a PDF with all Sponsorship Options and Benefits – Click Here
Group Discounts – Group Discounts – Discounts are available for Groups of 3+ attendees, Save $250 e-mail email@example.com for more details.
Hotel Reservations – Discounted Room Rates of $139 available – Click Here
This Annual Conference provides one of the most sought after events in the region for attendees to learn the profession’s best practices focusing on Safety, Health, Industrial Hygiene & Environmental Issues. The Conference is attended by over 250+ attendees annually and features an Exhibition of over 35+ Sponsors and Exhibitors. The three day event features 3 keynote speakers, 32 breakout sessions with 4 concurrent tracks and four workshops. You do not need to be an ASSP member to attend. Things
To Do In Rogers, AR
10 Reasons Why You Should Attend The Region III PDC
- Find Real Solutions to Your Top Challenges.
- Meet and Learn from the Trendsetters – learn from the best and brightest in the nation.
- Network with your peers who are also passionate about occupational health and safety.
- Inspire Your Team – Take what you learn and share it with your team.
- Continuing Education Units – Attendees will receive 1.7* Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits for attending the PDC (*pending approval).
- Tools for Convincing – Use the tools you learn at the PDC to show your manager that you’ve done your research, built your business case, and are serious about projects.
- Exposition – Explore the vast world of safety through over 35+ exhibitors showcasing current products and solutions within the industry.
- Tailored Experience – With four (4) concurrent breakout tracks and 8 breakout sessions over the first two days, you can customize your PDC by choosing from over 32 different breakout sessions.
- Meals Included – Breakfast and Lunch are included every day along with complimentary social events every evening.
- Have some Fun – From Exhibitor Bingo prizes to social activities on three separate nights you can enjoy some fun with your peers.
If you need immediate assistance, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Erika May at 661-472-6591.
For complete details and to register visit www.RegionThreePdc.com.